You May Go Grey, But That Doesn’t Mean That Your Lifestyle Has To!
Forever Active is a
- Low impact exercise program designed specifically for the mature adult.
- It provides the motivation to get back into physical activity in a safe, friendly and non-threatening environment.
What is Forever Active?
At Personal Best Fitness we have a low-to-moderate intensity exercise program called Forever Active, designed for people who are living with health conditions or want to start or maintain an exercise program that allows them to exercise at their own pace.
The classes are suitable for those living with a health condition or who want to start or maintain an exercise program.
The classes are taught by highly qualified instructors specially trained and are registered fitness professional with Fitness Australia
“After years of searching for a solution to improve my health and lose weight, I started at Personal Best Fitness. In 6 weeks my blood sugar is now in the normal range for the first time in 7 years. My blood pressure and cholesterol has decreased also and my doctor has reduced my medications.” Colin 61
So give us a call now and start to reverse the effects of aging and have some good old-fashioned fun with a group of friends. We offer a casual class rate or a 40% discount to seniors on our memberships.
5 Reasons Why YOU Should be Forever Active
- Exercising for as little as 15 minutes three days a week reduces the risks of dementia and Alzheimer’s by 40%.
- Men and women aged 65 years and older who exercise have a lower risk of losing mobility.
- Active women aged between 54 – 79 years have a 30% less chance of suffering from incontinence than less active women.
- Exercise can significantly reduce arthritic pain
- Fit people have a death rate 4 x lower than unfit
Research shows that taking part in a regular program of physical activity can help:
- Better control your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugars.
- Increase your bone density
- Manage your weight
- Improve well being and quality of life
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Improve sleep
- Prevent falls and injuries from falls
Most people know that regular physical activity is good for their health. But you don’t have to exercise at a vigorous level to achieve health benefits.
Did you know that exercising for as little as 20 minutes, three times a week reduces your risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s by 40%.
So give us a call now and start to reverse the effects of aging and have some good old fashioned fun with a group of friends. We offer a casual class rate or a 40% discount to seniors on memberships.