Things are a little different now at Personal Best as we have reshaped our gym experience to better suit the current climate ensuring a safer environment for all of the Personal Best family.
All the Personal Best team have completed the Australian Government Infection Control certification.
Whilst we are not able to return directly to our prior normal, our commitment to delivering the safest experience is paramount.
- We require you to wash your hands upon arrival
- Abide by social distancing but eye contact and smiles are VERY much encouraged.
- To sanitise equipment with antibacterial wipes after use
- Some equipment will be removed as it is difficult to sanitise
- You MUST bring your own towel and for classes we encourage you to bring your own mat for floor work.
- Cardio equipment will be spaced according to social distancing protocol.
- Any member/client/staff member who displays symptoms of a fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing will be asked to not enter Personal Best and we ask that you be tested for Covid-19 and self isolation until the results are known.
- Additional deep cleaning will take place.